Candy Mag's It Girl!

8:36 AM

It's the month of July! My birthday month! *u* Updating my blog after a more-than-a-week-long absence in this platform. Our WiFi connection has been down for a while (it felt like forever) and now that it's all fine, I'm up for updating my blog!

*TADA!*

A not so recent news, but hey! I got featured by candymag.com as their It Girl on the Web last month! *o* 

Isn't that amazeballs? I still got all the feels whenever I see my name and face on their site. I've been a fan of Candy Mag and candymag.com since I was in high school. And I remember that I used to actively participate in their forums and get a girl talk to other awesome girls around the country, and it was amazing. And what's more amazing than seeing yourself on the site you've been fangirling on since like forever? *eyes sparkle*

So yes, if you want to know more about my style, my best bargain buy, and why Tricia Gosingtian is my ultimate style icon, CLICK HERE to see my feature on candymag.com!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe